G. Pauli & Cie. (Inhaber August Waltner) (Inhaber Friedrich Langbein)
Hauptstraße 25, 22, 146, 133a, Heidelberg, Baden. (now Baden-Württemberg) .
Photographisches Atelier und Porzellan Malerei / Photographic studios and Porcelain decorator.
Founded as a porcelain decorator, circa.1858, at Hauptstraße 25, he also had a photographic studio at Lauerstraße 1. By 1860 he had moved the decoration studio to Hauptstraße 22. By 1872 the studio at Lauerstraße 1 was closed, and integrated into Hauptstraße 22. By 1878 both businesses had moved to Hauptstraße 146. In 1883 the businesses had been purchased by August Waltner, and were subsequently sold four years later to Friedrich Langbein. By 1889 the firm had moved to Hauptstraße 113a. Finally around 1894 the business closed its doors.