St. Louis Silver Co.
207 then 118, Chestnut Street, St Louis City. Missouri. United States.
Silberschmied / Silversmiths
The company first appeared in the St Louis City directory in 1893 as the St Louis Silver Plate Company. Their stein production period, with all items marked St Louis Silver Co.,
stretched between 1904 and 1912. During this latter period the company moved to 118 Chestnut Street. The patent application of 1904/5 was written by Clarence M. Perkins.
The company disappeared from the St Louis City directory in 1912.
Reference: Walt Vogdes