178, then 190, 192,194, 196 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, & 320 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Importeur / Importer
The company was founded in Toronto in 1869, by Timothy Eaton
The Winnipeg store was opened later, on the 15th July, 1905, after which time all items were marked Toronto & Winnipeg.
After various attempts to restructure the company, it was declared bankrupt in 1999
Steins were supplied by: Reinhold Hanke #1424, #1600 / Steinzeugwerke