Home Navigation About us Navigation Stein Marks Navigation Logo identification Navigation By Location Navigation By Category Navigation Links / Unidentified marks

Karl Dersch (& Sohn e.K.) (Inhaber Karl Johannes Dersch)
Promenadestraße, Kurpark 11, Achenfeldstraße. 14a, Garmisch (now Garmisch-Partenkirchen). Bavaria.
Glaserei und Zinngießerei. Glas- und Porzellangeschäft. Glaserei und Bildrahmung  / Glazer and pewterer.
Glass & china shop. Glazing and framing.
Founded by Karl & Julie Dersch on the 24 March 1902 in Promenadestraße. In 1920 they moved to Kurpark 11 to open a glass and china shop. In 1980 they moved again,
this time to Achenfeldstraße 14a, to create a glazing and framing shop. The fourth generation of Dersch's are now working in the company. 
Purchased steins from: ?
Reference: Karl Dersch


Karl Dersch 1
Ink stamp on featured stein, denoting Karl Dersch, Garmisch. N.B. The villages of Garmisch and Partenkirchen had only just been merged earlier ln 1936 to become Garmisch-Partenkirchen.


Karl Dersch
Gebirgs-Jäger Regiment 99. 2 Kompanie
Garmisch - Partenkirchen
Christmas 1936




Karl Dersch 3
0.5 Ltr. capacity mark on featured stein from
unknown manufacture.

  If you require an identification and / or a valuation, click HERE. 
● For any other reason, e-mail the author
  Stein Marks © 2009 - 2017. Copyright. All rights reserved. ● 


Web site created and maintained using   link to web4work