Uettingen, nr. Würzburg, Bavaria
The original "P Keramik" brand was used by Otto Pflugk who lived in Coswig, Saxony-Anhalt, during the 1930's.
In 1961, Otto's son Karl Pflugk, together with his family moved from his home town of Coswig to Neu-Isenburg, in Hesse. In 1963 Karl founded his own company in
Neu-Isenburg, but re-used the "P Keramik" branding. In 1968 the company expanded to larger premises in Uettingen, close to Würzburg, in Bavaria, which enabled him to set up production on an industrial scale, operating under the name of "Isenburger Keramik". Karl died in 1996, but the company continued with the family, until 2003, with the most recent production being tiled stoves.
Reference: Ralf J. Schumann published in "Trödler", issue May, 2018.