R.M. Krause Majolika- und Steingut-Fabrik
Schweidnitz, Prussia, (now Świdnica, Silesia, Poland)
Hersteller / Manufacturer
The company was founded by Richard Max Krause on the 1st June 1882. His main trade was table services, vases, candlesticks and figurines. The firm employed 140 employees in the early 20th century and sold a lot on exports. In 1902, Richard Max died and the firm was taken on by widow Martha with his son Richard as director. Production ceased in May 1930 during the Depression.
R.M. Krause #387 stein with Ceramic insert in lid, date circa late 1880's.
Basemark R.M. Krause #387
Art Deco Vase #6853, dated circa 1920's
Basemarks MK #6853 on the vase above.
1/2 litre stein, fitted with a much older pewter lid with a student association Zirkel incised on the lid top. Dated late 1920's - 1930.
Pewter lid with a student association Zirkel incised on the lid top.
MK with a diagonal line inside a square surmounted by a crown
Historismus vase #397, date circa late 1880's
Basemarks MK #397 on the vase above.