Gartenstraße 35 (N) / Friedrichstraße 122-133 (N) / Linienstraße 142-143 (N.24) / Louisenplatz 12 (NW.6) / Elsässer Straße 39 (N.24), Berlin, Prussia (now the Federal City State of Berlin).
Porzellan-, Wappen-, Schilder- und Schriftmalerei / Porcelain, Coats of arms, and shield decorators as well as sign writers.
Franz Müller founded his business in 1896 or just before. He had many addresses, starting off with his first premises at Gartenstraße, where he stayed until the beginning of 1899. April 1st 1899 saw him in business at Friedrichstraße, until 1902. He then moved in 1903 to Linienstraße, until the first part of 1907. The remainder of 1907 to 1909, the business traded from Louisenplatz. Many of the student fraternities were resident in Elsässer Straße, so to profit from their business, in 1910 he set up shop at No.39 where he stayed until at least 1943. From the mid 1930's, the student fraternities were terminated one by one by the National Socialists, therefore Müller had to diversify his product range to stay in business. Digitised records are currently not available after 1943, so Franz Müller's future after this date is unknown.
References: Berliner Adressbücher Berlin Postcodes