42 & 46 Warren Street, New York City. United States.
Importeur / Importer
Known dates:1882 - 1918/24
Owned by Lasarus Straus and Sons.
New York & Rudolstadt Pottery Co. Inc. was the U.S. based importing arm of Lasarus Straus & Sons. Initially a subsidiary manufacturing company was registered in Germany as Porzellan Rudolstadt Straus & Söhne A.G. which by 1913 had 300 employees. Later, other decorating subsidiaries were set up in Limoges, France and Carlsbad, Bohemia (Austria) and London, England, all for importation via the New York & Rudolstadt Pottery Co. Inc. The company ceased trading in 1918.
Reference: Porcelain Marks & More