Schney bei Lichtenfels, Bavaria
Hersteller / Manufacturer
Founded in 1780 by Johann Christof Andreas Martin, the next owner was H.K. Eichorn, followed by the partnership of Bremer, Barth & Liebmann on 1st October 1883 and just Hermann Bremer & Eduard Liebmann in 1893.
By 1906 Eduard Liebmann had become the sole proprietor. By 1922 the company was being run by Carl Liebmann.
By 1923 the company's name had been changed to Porzellanfabrik zu Kloster Veilsdorf Geschirabteilung, but subsequently closed down in 1928.
Reference: Porcelain Site Sygnatury24