Home Navigation About us Navigation Stein Marks Navigation Logo identification Navigation By Location Navigation By Category Navigation Links / Unidentified marks

Reed and Barton

West Brittania Street and Danforth Street, Taunton, Massachusetts, United States

Silberschmied / Silversmiths

Founded by Henry G. Reed and Charles E. Barton in 1824, and is still owned by the family of Henry Reed.

They merged with Dominic & Haff in 1928.
References: Reed & Barton  Wikipedia  Silver Marks  Year marks

Reed & Barton 1
Copper and pewter tankard, basemarked #0506

Reed & Barton 4
Basemark on pewter tankard with copper medallion,
#0125 featured on the right.

Reed & Barton 3
Basemark on copper and pewter tankard
#0506 featured on the left.

Reed & Barton 2
Pewter tankard with copper medallion, 
base marked #0506, dated 1903.

If you require an identification and / or a valuation, click HERE.
● For any other reason, e-mail the author.
Stein Marks © 2009 - 2021. Copyright. All rights reserved.

Web site created and maintained using   link to web4work