Artilleriestraße 5, 14, 13, & Johannisstraße 8, (N24) Berlin, Prussia (now the Federal City State of Berlin).
Handschuhmacher, Militärische Effekten und Studentenrequisiten, sowie Krug- und Gläserbeschläge.
Glovemaker, Militaria & student gifts & regalia, as well as metal fittings for steins & glass.
Hermann Zimmer is believed to have owned a shop on the corner of Artilleriestraße, (now called Tucholskystraße) and Johannisstraße.
Due to renumbering in Artilleriestraße, although his address changed, his location always remained the same.
The first recorded date of 1891, shows the official listed address as Johannisstraße 8, then between 1893 to 1897, Artilleriestraße 5.
The address changed in 1898 to Artilleriestraße 14, until sometime in 1907, when it changed again to Artilleriestraße 13. It remained thus, until the last recorded date in 1936.
Steins purchased from Villeroy & Boch - Mettlach, Merkelbach & Wick,
Reference: Berliner Adressbücher Berlin Postcodes