Home Navigation About us Navigation Stein Marks Navigation Logo identification Navigation By Location Navigation By Category Navigation Links / Unidentified marks

William Brownfield (& Son/s)
Waterloo Road, Cobridge, Stoke on Trent, Great Britain.
Hersteller / Manufacturer
The company was founded as Robinson, Wood & Brownfield in 1836, then from 1841 Wood & Brownfield. It became soley William Brownfield in 1850 and then William Brownfield & Son in 1871 & Sons in 1976. The company went bankrupt in 1892 and Brownfield's Guild Pottery Society was formed. Brownfield Pottery Ltd was formed in 1898, but finally ceased trading in 1900.
The Potteries  Brownfield  Advert  Chronology



William Brownfield 2
Jug marked 10/82

William Brownfield 1 
Impressed mark from featured jug above, post 1860.

William Brownfield (& Son/s) 12-4-30-2
Lidded jug marked 10/75. Capacity 4/5ths of a pint.
Although unmarked, the lid could be by
Benjamin Grayson & Son




William Brownfield (& Son/s) 12-4-30-1
Impressed mark from featured 10/75 jug left, post 1860.

  If you require an identification and / or a valuation, click HERE. 
● For any other reason, e-mail the author
  Stein Marks © 2009 - 2019. Copyright. All rights reserved. ● 

Web site created and maintained using   link to web4work