Title
Home Navigation About us Navigation Stein Marks Navigation Logo identification Navigation By Location Navigation By Category Navigation Links / Unidentified marks

Bremer & Liebmann / Eduard Liebmann Porzellanfabrik K.G. (Inhaber Carl Liebmann)

Schney bei Lichtenfels, Bavaria
Hersteller / Manufacturer
Founded in 1780 by Johann Christof Andreas Martin, the next owner was H.K. Eichorn, followed by the partnership of Bremer, Barth & Liebmann on 1st October 1883 and just Hermann Bremer & Eduard Liebmann in 1893.
By 1906 Eduard Liebmann had become the sole proprietor. By 1922 the company was being run by Carl Liebmann.
By 1923 the company's name had been changed to Porzellanfabrik zu Kloster Veilsdorf  Geschirabteilung, but subsequently closed down in 1928.
Reference: Porcelain Site  Sygnatury24


Bremer & Liebmann / Eduard Liebmann Porzellanfabrik K.G. (Inhaber Carl Liebmann) 13-1-23-2
Porcelain stein dated 1887 - 1923.

Bremer & Liebmann / Eduard Liebmann Porzellanfabrik K.G. (Inhaber Carl Liebmann) 13-1-23-1
Freestyle signature on the featured stein above,
crossed diagonals with an "S" underneath,
denoting the village of Schney bei Lichtenfels
.



Eduard Liebmann 2
Freestyle signature with crossed diagonals 
and "S" underneath, denoting the village of
Schney bei Lichtenfels, date 1887 - 1923.


Bremer & Liebmann / Eduard Liebmann Porzellanfabrik K.G.. 4
Porcelain stein in "Indischblau", dated 1887 - 1923.

Bremer & Liebmann / Eduard Liebmann Porzellanfabrik K.G..  3
Freestyle signature on the featured stein above,
crossed diagonals with an "S" underneath,
denoting the village of Schney bei Lichtenfels.

  If you require an identification and / or a valuation, click HERE. 
● For any other reason, e-mail the author
  Stein Marks © 2009 - 2017. Copyright. All rights reserved. ● 


Web site created and maintained using   link to web4work