Majolika-, Steingut- und Schamottefabrik Gebrüder Schütz
Liboje near Cilli (now Celje) Lower Styria (Untersteiermark), Austro-Hungarian Empire, then Yugoslavia. Now in Slovenia.
Kunstthonwaaren-Fabrik / Manufacture of art pottery wares
In 1854 Arnold and Ludwig Richard Schütz took over an existing stoneware facility in the small town of Olomuczan (now Olomučzany) near Blansko. Its products proved to be very popular, so in order to increase production, in 1870, the brothers opened the 'Majolika-, Steingut- und Schamottefabrik Gebrüder Schütz' in Liboje near Cilli, an area rich in the required resources like clay and feldspar, and also a heavily German speaking area. The factory closed in 1917.
Reference: Porcelain mark & More