Ligsalzstraße, Nymphenburgerstraße, Munich, Benzstraße 24, Puchheim, Bavaria
Malerei & Keramikwarenhandel. / Decorators & Ceramic's Wholesalers.
Founded by Franz Herb at Ligsalzstraße, Munich. In 1930, they moved to Nymphenburgerstraße, which was destroyed during WWII, requiring them to move back to Ligsalzstraße. Finally in 1972, they moved to Benzstraße 24, Puchheim.
Known dates: 1920 to the current day.
Purchased steins from: Franz Stober
Reference: Franz Herb