East Liverpool, then Sebring, Ohio
Founded in 1887 in East Liverpool, Ohio in the old Anger & Gaston plant, by Frank Sebring. One of the Ashbaugh's was a partner
from the outset. Ran by six Sebring brothers and two sisters. They moved to Sebring, at California Ave. and 15th Street between 1898 and 1900. Articles Of Incorporation were filed 8/03/1891. Manufactured white granite and other decorated ware in dinner and tea services. It was managed by Frank A. Sebring until the late 1920's or early 1930's. Closed in the 1960's.
Reference: Sebring Ohio Historical Society