Factory address: Nördliches Schloßrondell 8, Munich. Bavaria.
Factory outlet shop: Kaufingergaße 26, Munich. Bavaria.
Hersteller / Manufacturer.
Königlich Bayerischer Hoflieferant. / Supplier to the Royal Bavarian Court, before 1918.
Known dates: First opened in the Grune Schlossl in Newdeck in 1747.
Subsequently moved to the purpose built Nordliches Schlossrondell, Nymphenburg, in 1861, where they reside to the current day.
Known designers: Adelbert Niemeyer Theodor Schmuz-Baudiss