Pariserstraße 24, Metz, Elsaß-Lothringen, German Empire. (now Metz, Lorraine, France)
Zinngießerei und Porzellanmalerei / Pewterer and Porcelain decorator
Founded by W.P. Kipper in 1908 with a product range of military articles, whistling heads, cups, jugs & reservists memorabilia. In 1922 they had 12 employees working in a decoration studio, a pewter foundry together with three wood fired muffle ovens. Authorized officer: Waldemar Georg. Thought to have closed sometime after 1922.
Purchased stein bodies from: ?