Georg Arnold (Inhaber Hermann Arnold)
Bert(h)oldstraße 12, Freiburg im Breisgau. Baden. (now Baden - Württemberg)
Graveur (Galanteriewaren) / Engraver (Fashion Accessories)
In 1909 George Arnold ran the company. By 1920 however, the company registered as Georg Arnold was being run by Hermann Arnold who listed himself as both merchant and engraver. The shop was at that time described as a commercial art shop, which traded in gold and silver items.
Known dates: 1931
Purchased stein bodies from: Villeroy & Boch - Mettlach
Reference: Freiburger Adressbücher