B.F.S. (Bayreuth Fränkel Schreck)

B.F.S. - Bayreuth Fränkel Schreck
St Georgen-am-See, Bayreuth
Faiencefabrik / Faience manufacturers
Adolf Fränkel and Johann Veit Schreck were the owners of this Bayreuth factory, between 1745 to 1747.
John McGregor  Bayreuther Adressbücher
Bayreuth Fränkel Schreck 2Handwritten mark on the base of featured stein.  
Bayreuth Fränkel Schreck 1Faience stein Bayreuth 1745-1747.

home | contact | privacy
© steinmarks.co.uk 2024   | website: Paul van Eck