125 - 129 Rathausstrase, Grenzhausen, Hesse-Nassau, Prussia. (now Höhr-Grenzhausen, Rhineland Palatinate).
Steinzeugfabrik / Stoneware manufacturer.
Founded in 1907 by Emil Albrecht Merkelbach and Philipp Wilhelm Remy. Closed circa 1987.
There were at least four ceramics companies, who had members based in the Höhr-Grenzhausen area, who included the name of Remy. These were all descendents of the original Jacob Remy of the late 1500's. These also included a distributor in Grenzhausen with the name Merkelbach & Remy. They were probably all cousins at some level.
There is currently little known documentation on half of these.
Reference: Remy family 1, Remy family 2.