Reed and Barton
West Brittania Street and Danforth Street, Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
Silberschmied / Silversmiths
Founded by Henry G. Reed and Charles E. Barton in 1824, and is still owned by the family of Henry Reed.
They merged with Dominic & Haff in 1928.
References: Reed & Barton Wikipedia Silver Marks Year marks
Copper and pewter tankard, basemarked #0506
Basemark on pewter tankard with copper medallion, #0125 featured on the right.
Basemark on copper and pewter tankard#0506 featured on the left.
Pewter tankard with copper medallion, base marked #0506, dated 1903.