Friedrichstraße 64, Berlin, Prussia (now the Federal City State of Berlin).
Gold- und Silberschmied / Goldsmiths and Silversmith
Konigliche Hoflieferanten / Court supplier to the Kaiser
Known dates: Founded November 27th 1847. Became part of Franconia, January 25th 1925.
Produced both solid and plated items, including cutlery and other tableware, as well as buttons.
Purchased stein bodies from: Sachsenglas?
Reference: 925-1000 Berliner Adressbücher Berlin Postcodes