Roßmarkt 10, Oberanger 24, Thalkirchnerstraße 125, Gotzingerstraße 8-12, Munich, Bavaria.
Zinngießerei / Pewterer.
Founded in 1832 as a pewter foundry at Roßmarkt 10, by Anton Schneider, it was active as such up until 1914. He was made a Bayerisch Königlich Hoflieferant / Supplier to the Bavarian King's Court, after manufacturing the pewter coffin of King Ludwig 1 of Bavaria in 1868. After 1914 the pewter foundry was wound down and the company became a kitchen equipment and utensil wholesaler, initially supplying the military, and after that, civilian state institutions, together with hotels and restaurants. The premises were destroyed in WW11, but subsequently rebuilt, after which the company specialised in the supply of glass and porcelain kitchenware. In 1972 Anton Jr. and Albert Schneider took over the management and continued the company as A. Schneider & Co. GmbH. In 1976 the company moved to Oberanger 24, where it stayed until 1984. After this they moved again to Thalkirchnerstraße 125, finally moving one more time to Gotzingerstraße 8-12, from where it still trades, in the design, supply and installation of kitchenware.