Gartenstraße 4, Höhr, Hesse-Nassau, Prussia. (now Höhr-Grenzhausen, Rhineland Palatinate).
Steinzeugfabrik / Stoneware manufacturer.
Founded in 1878 by Peter Friedrich Thewalt, who was the brother of Albert Jacob Thewalt, of the well known company at Gartenstraße 20.
Peter Friedrich Thewalt's main speciality was tobacco jars, but they did produce beer steins as well, prior to 1914.
Peter Friedrich died between 1922 & 1925, with his widow running the company until 1937.
According to Karl-Heinz Thewalt, a descendant of Peter Friedrich, the factory shut down its activities in 1958.
Reference: Albert Jakob Thewalt Westerwald Adressbuch