Königliche Porzellanmanufaktur (K.P.M.)
Leipigerstraße 4, then in 1871 they moved to S-Bahnhof Tiergarten, Berlin, Prussia (now the Federal City State of Berlin).
Hersteller / Manufacturer.
Known dates: 1751 to the current day.
Founded by W.Wegely 1751, subsequently closed in 1757. Restarted by Johann Ernst Gotzkowsky 1761, who too had financial difficulties.
In 1763, Frederick the Great of Prussia purchased Gotzkowsky's porcelain manufactory, to form Königliche Porzellanmanufaktur.
Theodor (Hermann) Schmuz-Baudiss was an employee, from 1st February 1902 at Königliche Porzellanmanufaktur and became it's Art Director in 1906 and a company director in 1908. He retired in early 1925.
The following designers either designed the pottery for Königliche Porzellanmanufaktur, or put their decoration on standard pieces
Alfred Kamp Henry Clemens van de Velde
References: Wikipedia Rutrene K.P.M. Berlin Postcodes Berliner Adressbücher