Alois Maierl / Al. Maierl & Co. / Alfred Maierl.
Oberdorfstraße 11 & 22, Zürich. Switzerland.
Glas- und Porzellanmalerei sowie Porzellanhandlung / Glass & porcelain decorator/s as well as porcelain sales.
The business was founded by Alois Maierl in 1897. The business was based at both Oberdorfstrasse 11 & 22 on the 23rd September 1919. Between 1932 & 1934 the business was registered as Al. Maierl & Co., presumably to formalise the partnership with son? Albert. They had already been signing their work "Al Maierl" for some years. Later, because of the death or retirement of Alois, the company was then re-registered as Albert Maierl. Sometime after 1945 the business had a new proprietor, Alfred Maierl Inhaberin Elsa Frey, and then again in 1986, yet another proprietor, Alfred Maierl Inhaber Pablo Acosta. The business finally closed in 1991.
Purchased steins from: Wick-Werke.