Albert Stahl & Co. GmbH vormals Ernst Bohne & Söhne
Debrastraße 13, Rudolstadt. Thuringia.
Hersteller / Manufacturer
After being repurchased in 1937, Ernst Bohne & Söhne was reopened, at the original address, as Albert Stahl & Co. vormals Ernst Bohne & Söhne . Albert Stahl was the
one time accountant for Ernst Bohne & Söhne. Following World War II the factory was nationalised by the East German government and subsequently merged with the
Sitzendorfer Porzellanmanufaktur in 1974, but then in 1990 was reprivatised and reassumed the name Albert Stahl & Co. At this point they commenced
making "reproductions" of the Ernst Bohne & Söhne range, as well as other figural steins. They are still trading today.
Reference: Character Steins Ernst Bohne & Söhne Stein Collectors