Briennerstraße 9, Erzgießereistraße 18, Munich, Bavaria.
Kunst-Töpferei / Art Pottery.
Formed on the 13th April 1898. Closed down in 1991.
The company became a signatory and founder member of the "Deutsche Werkbund" (German Work Federation) on the 5/6th October 1907.
Moved to Bremen in 1910 and then back to Munich in 1939.
Lead by Franz August Otto Krueger & Hermann Obrist, with co-founders and members Richard Riemerschmid Franz Ringer Theodor (Herrmann) Schmuz-Baudiss Peter Behrens Bernhard Pankok and Bruno Paul, for the manufacture and promotion of handcrafted items from their own studio.
Reference: Answers La-Belle-Epoque Wikipedia