Promenadeplatz 3 & Marienplatz 8, now based in Amalienstraße 16, Munich. Bavaria.
Zinngießerei. / Pewterer
After serving his apprenticeship in both Germany and Switzerland, Ludwig Robert Mory established his company in 1889 by buying the Zinngießerei of Bartholomäus Pruckner. He was an established Zinngießermeister by 1913, situated in Promenadeplatz 3, Munich. The new company was called L. Mory - Pruckner's Nachfolger. He was also a co-founder of the Deutscher Werkbund German Work Federation. His son, Fritz Mory, took over the business in 1922, with his son, Louis Paul Mory succeeding in 1950. Since 1982, Christl Mory has led the fourth generation of the operation and is still in business today.
Purchased stein bodies from: Marzi & Remy, Merkelbach & Wick, Porzellanmanufaktur Nymphenburg, Manufaktur Keramische Werkstätten München-Herrsching. Villeroy & Boch - Mettlach Reinhold Merkelbach